Commercial Lumber & Building Material
At J.C. Snavely & Sons we specialize in supplying large commercial wood frame projects for hotels, assisted living facilities, municipal projects, multi-family units and many more.
Get guaranteed material quantity and pricing to eliminate the risk of material overruns.
We provide materials associated with the scope contained in the CSI codes including:
Division 6 CSI Codes
- Full Lumber Packages (06060)
- Wood Stairs and Landings Supply and Engineering (064300)
- Custom Casework (062200)
- Stock Cabinets (064100)
- Solid Surface Countertops (066100)
- Trusses and Panels (061700)
Division 8 CSI Codes
- Windows (08570) (08550)
- Doors and Hardware
All-inclusive door, frame, and hardware scope. That means just one contract for seamless coordination between married items.
- Hollow Metal Frames and Doors (08110)
- Commercial Wood Doors
- Commercial Door Hardware
- Pre-hung Residential Doors (08250)
Division 12 CSI Codes
- Custom Casework (12390)
- Manufactured Wood Casework (123200)
- Countertops (123600)
On-Site Project Management & Support
Get the support you need to bring projects in on time and on budget including:
- Material usage to framer to help with material management
- Proper location and use of Simpson hardware package
- Assistance in plan detail interpretation and clarifications
- Value engineering options to help expedite project duration and lower costs
Service You Can Count On
Backed by over five generations of expertise, J.C. Snavely & Sons takes great pride in the services we offer and the partnerships we forge. From material selection to value engineering, we’re here to help you coordinate every detail of your commercial project from start to finish so you can deliver the quality your clients expect, on time, and on budget.
Have questions? Ready to get started on your next project? Contact Us!